BPDWORLD is pleased to introduce a fantastic new service. This service will provide you with a Mental Health Support Worker who will have regular telephone contact with you. They will have contact with you weekly to see how you’re doing.
Examples of things they would be able to help you with:
- Applying for benefits
- Contacting your mental health teams, GP’s, Housing Departments, or Social Workers
- Advice on the Mental Health Act
- Make referrals
- Talk things through
- Put you in touch with Crisis Services
- Mental Health Support Workers are basically here to help you through and take the strain off a little.
How to apply (There is a waiting list for this service but please don't delay applying):
Please complete the online application form and return the documents that can be downloaded below. By submitting the application you are agreeing to the terms of the service.
Terms of Service:
- The service may be withdrawn at anytime (rarely).
- UK Residents only.
- You must provide a land line telephone number - It can be yours or a friends, or a phone box where you can be at a set time each week. It is unlikely that you will be allocated a support worker without one. Please contact us if you have any questions about this.
- We are not able to accept everyone onto this service.
- Your full co-operation is essential.
- ALL documentation must be completed.
- Documentation to be completed and returned by post.
Due to the costs of running this service all people who are accepted onto the service are required to make a regular £10 a month donation to BPDWORLD once they have been allocated a Support Worker.
Please send all documents to:
BPDWORLD | 22 Revenue Chambers | St Peters Street | Huddersfield | HD1 1DL